The oldest records about the parish church of Sumvitg date back to the ninth and tenth centuries. At that time, the church was dedicated to Saint Columban. Emperor Charlemagne (+814) donated the church to the successor of Bishop Tello, who in turn bequeathed the church to the Disentis Abbey. A new building and three altars were consecrated on June 13, 1633.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Authentic insight into the lives of miners in the former administration building of the miners. In addition, permanent exhibition about the bear in Switzerland.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}